Netherlands, Amsterdam, Purchasing
Internship in Digital Sustainability
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- By joining the digital sustainability team, you will translate sustainability processes and requirements into a digital ecosystem of Purchasing tools.
- Manage your own projects to shape the future of supplier data governance in sustainability, set up new processes to steer sustainability performance and get inspired by new digital trends and solutions.
- Assist in the creation of tools, develop communication concepts and work alongside experts to contribute your own ideas.
- Work in a motivated international team in a dynamic environment and interact with global stakeholders, including Purchasing, IT, R&D and Global Sustainability Teams.
- Bring in your ideas, join our team and be part of the digital sustainability transformation in Henkel.
- Bachelor/Master student in business or sustainability related field (purchasing, business administration, sustainability, supply chain management, or related studies)
- Attention to detail, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent English skills (written, oral), knowledge in other languages is a plus.
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, PowerBI would be of advantage
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills, process-oriented, and long-term solution mindset
- Proactive, structured, determined, with a can-do attitude and able to work independently
- Open-minded team player in an agile working environment
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new systems and techniques
- Available to start March/April 2024.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural dynamic environment
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeFrance) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship (possibility to extend for 2 more months, max. 8 months in total)
- An internship allowance of 1000 EUR gross/ month and a travel allowance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.