At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Contributes to strategic and tactical planning. contributing to KPIs (Key performance Indicators) for innovation acceleration NPI24, NPI60
- Supports R&D projects critical to business. leverage our digital Product Development platform using it in a daily basis, as a Batch & Task performer
- Be an active player on a Cross-training and training of team across technologies.
- Generates test plans and/or experiments.
- Secures IP position in own area of development. proposing new standards or internal test methods to analyze products.
- Participates in site's safety and/or 5S programs.
- Leading & continuously improving ACC PD participation in Mentor Application center visits.
- Capable to fabricate whatever is needed to test the product in application clinics or for customer demonstrations.
- Process engineering
- Office Software (Excel, power point, word, One Note, etc.)
- Minitab IP (Intellectual Property)
- Adhesive technologies
- Open innovation
- Fabricating testing/demonstration panels
The salary for this role is $60000.00- $75000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.