At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s) Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Assistance in launching trade marketing activities in Kazakhstani networks.
- Assistance in coordinating and monitoring national and local trade marketing programs at retail points.
- Collaboration with creative and media agencies (suppliers). Coordination and support in organizing events.
- Coordination of promoters. Document flow, handling financial documents in the SAP system.
- Assistance in managing and monitoring the marketing budget.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of advertising activities.
- Development and preparation of POS materials.
- Close collaboration with regional sales managers, department supervisors, accounting, and brand marketing.
- Assistance in preparing and defending presentations.
- Audit of retail points to ensure the correctness of marketing activities in stores/networks.
- Organization of the distribution of promotional materials and new products in responsible cities.