At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conduct quality inspections, including Raw material, Package, Bulk, Finish goods, according to the specifications and Henkel standard testing methods, to ensure all qualified materials can be released timely and unqualified material can be blocked timely.
- Complete the test within the required time, input the data into the system, and make judgments based on the test results timely.
- Follow Henkel standard test method to do inspection and make sure all test data are accuracy.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Conduct incoming inspection, in-process inspection, and outgoing inspection according to inspection specifications and standards, do system operations timely, and make sure all data are accuracy.
- Conduct other inspections timely, such as out-of-system batches, shelf-life test, MSA，retest due to customer complain & off-spec…., make sure all data are accuracy.
- 5S & safety related daily work, equipment TPM checking, sample management.
- Accept other tasks assigned by supervisor and shit arrangement due to business needed.