At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage, lead and develop a team of dedicated Innovation Project Managers for our business unit in North America
- Manage selected innovation programs and projects for the automotive industry
- Lead and review programs and related projects: steer execution of projects and programs for our customers in North America
- Ensure alignment of projects and programs with global business plans, technical/customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis and mitigation plans
- Identify potential key gaps and develop alternative solutions in cooperation with Global PD Lead in order to meet the business targets
- Provide regular updates on project and program progress to various decision bodies
- Organize and lead Gate Keeper meetings
- Monitor activities on project level within the innovation programs with the individual project managers
- Monitor adequate quality before launch, confirm cross-functional alignment and support launch of product in manufacturing when needed
- Master's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration or Chemistry
- Min. 5 years industry experience as project and/or program manager, preferred in chemical or automotive industries
- Min. 3 years of experience in leading teams and coworkers required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to diverse audiences
- Solution-orientated with a strong "can-do" mentality and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certification as project manager preferred
The salary for this role is $125,000 - $155,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.