United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager/Packaging and Labeling Remote
As part of the APC – Packaging & Labeling Key Account Management team, you will be responsible for protecting, driving new growth and creatively disrupt what are Key named, generally multi-site accounts . As part of the Key Account team, you will also play a critical role in our “Explore” Key Strategic Initiative where we will seek to identify and win new multi-site customers in new markets, segments, and emerging brands.This will involve; the creation of strategic account plans, making sales calls to assigned customers’ corporate headquarters and corporate plant sites, the coordination of sales and technical activities to support the sales plan, the ability to help generate and communicate delivered value, execution of Business Reviews, handling of RFP’s, and the ability to identify and resolve issues/problems encountered by our customers or by Henkel’s management, marketing, manufacturing, or technical services team
Dare to make an impact?
- Delivering annual sales and profit objectives set by the APC SBU
- Development of a strategic plan consistent with APC SBU business objectives
- Communication of strategic plans to regional teams as needed, as well as accountability for implementation and execution of those plans
- Communication of the value generated at the local level, to the corporate level.
- Regular Business Reviews to ensure our plan is aligned with customer business objectives and strategies
- Responsible for managing RFP and RFQ process
- Expertise in the selling and value quantification process
- Dotted line responsibility for coaching and development of field sales & TCS personnel
- New technology and value proposition introduction at the strategic level
- Shared responsibility with Technical Service management for allocating resources to meet business objectives
- Coordination of key account visits at Henkel sites
- Appropriate strategic entertaining
- Responsible for management of Travel and Expenses.
- Corporate Account Manager visibility and business reviews for important sites
- Drive involvement of Henkel and Key Account Management at the executive level
- Participation in market association meetings to maintain industry reputation
- Take ownership in your own skills/knowledge and performance development
- BA/BS Degree or similar discipline required.
- 7+ years' experience in industrial/technical sales.
- Industrial adhesive experience a plus.
- Ability to set and meet specific and measurable goals and objectives.
- Exhibited knowledge of applicable products and applications including product chemistries, application, manufacturing, and equipment a plus.
- Strong key accounts management skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, negotiation, project management. customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to facilitate meetings consisting of key customers.
- Ability to drive projects, versus allowing an organic path of success.
- Excellent communication skills and PC proficiency.
- Must be willing to travel 50-70%.
- Position is 100% remote.
- Excellent coaching capabilities and experience in leading senior people. Henkel is an equal opportunity employer Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
The salary for this role is $85,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.