At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Defines and implements the demand planning strategic roadmap and related processes
- Aligns annual business planning objectives with strategic goals of the division Strategic Business Unit’s including NES, ECSL, Inventory and Backlog
- Own's the SBU 18 - 24 month rolling demand plan and ensures alignment with SBU Heads
- Accountable for SBU's achievement of Demand Planning metrics around accuracy, value add and bias,
- Implements corrective actions when gaps persist
- Presents the SBU Head's Demand Plan monthly to Operations and other SBU leaders
- Communicates significant changes in markets and escalates demand gaps relative to relative to annual plan
- Ensures functional alignment with Corporate RACI and collaborates at global level on changes to functional responsibilities
- Manages critical escalations to supply operations as required
- Leads the identification and implementation of new technology and other tools that advance the capability of the business planning team
- Lead business collaboration process with sales and marketing to influence business forecast (long-term) and understand profile of customer demand for near-term forecast.
- Partners with Finance, Marketing and other key functions to provide strategic insights on demand requirements as it relates to new product initiatives, raw material constraints, capacity investments and other key initiatives relevant to the SBU Managers
- Coaches, trains and develops members of the business planning team; leads the development of the talent pipeline
- Facilitates global collaboration across the SBU's Business Planning Teams to define and implement best practices