Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global Marketing Product Innovation Team
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the marketing innovation team through better market and consumer understanding
- Assist with formula and packaging development strategies
- Take care of the administration and tracking of regular reports (portfolio and market development)
- Support with competitive overviews from different regions
- Participate in the development of mid-term pipelines
- Support processes and operations of the respective Henkel team
- Comply with Henkel´s internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Successfully completed the first semester of business related studies, ideally with a focus on marketing
- Experience with administration, marketing and economic
- Fluent language skills in English
- Digital knowledge, especially Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word
- Strong communicational and analytical skills
- Good team player
- Available at least for 3 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.