Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Digital Marketing Schwarzkopf Professional
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support digital team in the roll-out, implementation and updating of social media activities, digital campaigns and further digital marketing measures
- Plan and implement social media content and campaigns in direct coordination with agencies and other service providers independently
- Assist with the planning and development of digital activities
- Steer digital teams in more than 30 regions and countries and provide support for the implementation of digital marketing projects
- Work within a connected and approachable international digital marketing team, catering for various professional brands
- Student with focus on digital/online marketing, media/communication studies or business studies
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing, particularly with social media, websites and/or mobile apps are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills are required
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- High interest in the professional beauty and haircare industry and passion for digital marketing and FMCG products
- Availability as of March 2024 in Hamburg
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.