At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Your Role: Henkel Corporation is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to support our group with federal, state and international income tax compliance and tax reporting. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare federal and state/franchise income tax returns, including credits and deductions
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions
- Assist with other tax projects and compliance as needed
- Respond to information requests for the federal tax audit and reply to notices
- Review work of interns and our shared service center
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of income tax law changes