At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will execute corporate communication strategies aimed at building and protecting Henkel’s reputation and corporate brand with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, draft, and implement content for internal and external communications channels such as the website, NewsHub, podcasts, and Henkel Hive ensuring that stories are current and newsworthy.
- Assist with the implementation of townhalls, panel discussions, round tables and other Corporate Communications led events.
- Shape and further develop internal and external digital communication channel and tool landscape applying a data-driven approach.
- Support with Change Communications, Crisis & Issues Management, and Media Relations topics – ensuring any communication is appropriate, timely and protocols are followed.
- Maintain Corporate data in a current and timely manner and act as the local expert for internet and intranet maintenance upgrades and projects including new platforms.
- Support with media training and ensuring identified spokespeople are sufficiently trained and prepared.
- Provide administrative support where needed, e.g., raising of PO’s and invoicing.