At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Engineering Manager is responsible for management of all engineering, functions at the Henkel Salisbury facility.
- Manages the engineering staff to deliver a safe working environment, processes that result in quality products that have been optimized for maximum efficiency and productivity (in this order).
- This individual is a key contributor to the site management team for building a site culture of teamwork, accountability, and communication.
- Building the pipeline and skilled engineers, and management resources.
- Evaluates and allocates facility’s and company’s resources to accomplish facility and corporate objectives within established budgets.
- Owns the strategic plan for future site, utility, and production planning.
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Strong working knowledge in both disciplines.
- 10 years process engineering experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a cross-functional team on complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated strong management and leadership skills to balance multiple competing priorities for a diverse group of skilled technical personnel.
- Aptitude to work with customers to understand and react to their requirements.
- Must work efficiently and within established time frames to deliver functional systems and effectively function within a team environment.
- Proficient in use of spreadsheet and database programs as well as software including AUTOCAD, MS Project, MS Office etc. SAP experience will be necessary to operate efficiently.
- Appropriate knowledge of process control systems and development, including strategic design, modification, and implementation required.
- Project management skills, executing scope, budget, Gantt charts, timelines, etc.
- Understanding reaction-based polymerization, thermodynamics, and unit batching equipment and processes.
- Familiar with all applicable Federal, State & Local regulations
- Ability to work with applied mathematics: probability, statistics, finance, geometry, trigonometry, and applied calculus.
- Ability to define problems by collecting and analyzing data, establish facts, and determining root cause. Formulate and test hypotheses and develop valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across several cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to adjust to changes in workflow, prioritize as needed to meet deadlines and business objectives.
The salary for this role is $98,800.00 - $144,500.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.