At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- During the 24-month of the HR management trainee program you will be entrusted with responsible tasks and projects in the areas of HR in order to enable, engage, and energize our workforce
- The HR management trainee program gives you a comprehensive overview of the role and tasks of HR at Henkel and prepares you for rapid career development in the company. The rotation chapters’ topics do include, but are not limited to: HR Strategy, Recruiting, Job Architecture, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning, Development Planning and many others
- As part of the program, you will be looked after by an experienced mentor who will help you identify your individual career prospects, give you feedback on your performance and agree development measures with you. You will also benefit from a superior onboarding
- Throughout the program you will make important professional contacts with senior executives, but also have the opportunity to exchange ideas and build a network with the other trainees working at Henkel worldwide. By doing so, you enjoy a steep learning curve, grow your personality, and increase your visibility within Henkel
- The program starts on June 1st and your first station at Henkel will be with a Sr. HR Business Partner with 15+ years HR experience