At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Design and produce container artwork, brochures, catalogues, and books
- Design and produce in-store merchandising materials, POPs, Shelf Strips, Endcaps and Header Cards
- Design concepts for packaging
- Great grasp of typography and logo design
- Prepare final, press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and prepare files for release to printers or media partners
- Approve proofs and attend press-checks
- Maintain production files, including fonts, images, logos and other artwork
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Minimum 2-3 years or related work experience in Design at an Agency, Studio or in-house department.
- Expert in Macintosh Adobe Creative Suite design and illustration software, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge and ability to design on Digital platforms for Digital Marketing initiatives.
- 4-year college degree in Graphic Design or related field
The salary for this role is $70,000 - $80,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.