United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Westlake, OH, Human Resources
Sr. Manager, Learning and Development
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage and lead company -wide culture initiatives in NA in coordination with global teams and regional HR and BU leadership
- Ensure successful deployment and monitoring of global and regional leadership and development programs and initiatives in alignment with Global Learning and local HRBPs
- Manage, review and update regional learning and leadership portfolio to meet local needs and ensure continuity with global and regional programs and initiatives
- Select and manage NA leadership & development providers, ensuring service quality and managing cost
- Identify and track key leadership and development KPIs to monitor and measure impact and effectiveness and identify and implement process and content improvements.
- Partner with business leaders, regional HR colleagues and other stakeholders to identify development needs and co-create solutions and implementation plans.
- Guide/consult/coach business leaders and employees on leadership and development activities and tools
- Serve as member of Global Leadership Core team, representing regional needs and collaborating with global colleagues to create best in class solutions for Henkel.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, policies, and organizational and industry standards in all activities.
- Investigate external trends in the areas of talent and leadership development and look for opportunities to incorporate innovative best practices
- Support NA HR colleagues on regional HR initiatives
- Support and enable regional Talent Management projects and topics in the NA region
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 7 years working experience in HR or related field
- Ability to build rapport across multiple stakeholders and influence leaders from various business units and colleagues from different regions
- Project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Broad strategic mindset with ability to manage multiple variables and consider wide range impact
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. (agility)
- Passion for developing people
- Self-motivated and open to exploring new trends and best practices
- Experience in building and deploying leadership and development programs in the multi-matrix organization is a plus
- Data analytic skills a plus
The salary for this role is $112,000 - $150,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.