At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Located in Mexico, our GBS is supporting the HR related activities in Latin America and North America. The main objective of this position is to ensure high quality, punctual service delivery and foreseen for process improvements and simplifications.
1.Support the HR Systems & Contact Center processes for employee’s personal development within the HR Tools and Systems and act as 1st escalation level for process execution
2.Continuously identify potential and self-initiatively improving the existing processes
3. Participate in global initiatives and project related to HRSystems & Contact Center
4. Work directly with managers, and other HR employees
5. High oriented to analyze information details for a proper procedure
6. Assess the root cause of problems and inform employees of measures to resolve the problems (remote support)
7. This position requires follow-up (ticket) with employees to ensure completion of tasks within specified performance parameters (SLA's ).