At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As the Portugal Trade Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Ibérica Head of Marketing, your responsibilities
- Local Marketing planning & activities execution.
- Implement and oversee marketing plans ensuring alignment with the Ibérica strategy & lead all Portuguese trade marketing and category activities to enhance brand visibility and drive shopper engagement.
- Assist in the local roll-outs of new products, including artwork and assets coordination and translation.
- Responsible for local websites and brands content, assisted by an intern. 2. Performance & Market Analysis
- Be the expert of the Portuguese market, conducting thorough market and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Regularly review and analyze business performance through internal data (sell-in) and panel data (sell-out) to extract actionable insights for the business.
- Cross -functional collaboration: Provide comprehensive marketing support to the local sales teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to promotions and marketing activities.
- Support the business planner with forecast accuracy.
- Resource Management and Timely Execution
- Manage resources required for marketing initiatives, including budget allocation and coordination with relevant teams.
- Ensure the timely and effective local execution of marketing initiatives.