Bulgaria, Sofia, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales and Marketing Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support Marketing and Sales Department in their daily tasks;
- Preparation of marketing and sales reports;
- Gather and summarize information;
- Work in close cooperation with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Last year(s) student in Economics/Marketing/ Business Administration;
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office;
- Strong data analytic skills (qualitative and quantitative);
- Excellent English (written, oral);
- Open to learn and take on new challenge;
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, pro-active and open minded.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.