HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Analyze, implement and improve processes, productivity/efficiency, quality and safety in the plant
- Introduce new technologies and processes
- Support implementation the of company strategies in terms of engineering, maintenance, operation standardization and continuous improvement
- Provide technical expertise in generating and facilitating changes driving best practice operation
- Review existing processes to achieve better performances in productivity and lower cost of manufacture keeping solid quality standard
- Liaise closely with R&D, manufacturing, maintenance, quality and SHE departments on new processes definition and optimization activities
- Manufacturing support of products with moderate to high complexity
- Responsible for the Process technology/process assurance and improvement/troubling shooting
- Troubleshooting and problem solving initiatives to establish root causes and implement appropriate solutions