HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive top projects including new product initiatives. Engage and involve in all Sales and Marketing initiatives and programs
- Specialized training for customers – Distribution, OES, Glass fitters, fleet, Agri & MOD
- Training/upskilling of local internal team i.e Technical Sales Engineers
- Country Technology webinars with local marketing
- Local/regional product certifications
- Excellent team working relationship with Sales and Marketing team
- Respond promptly to customer calls and queries
- Be responsible for customer applications, providing technical information and recommending products and methods of use for customer applications in order to develop sales of our products
- Ensure to be up to date with the newest trends in application technology for the markets served by Henkel VRM
- Be the first customer for new products developed by the R&D department by testing the appropriate application methods for these new materials. Prepare detailed test reports for new initiatives or existing products
- Represent Henkel VRM at conferences, trade shows and meetings regarding avenues of research and new advances
- Main area of responsibility: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia