Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supplier Management Intern (m/f)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in a highly motivated team with European scope in different operational and business organizations
- Develop proposals for service level increase, cost saving initiatives based on own data analysis
- Support in production transfer projects and in process changes, roll-outs and automation
- Participate in New Product Introduction projects and Make or Buy studies
- Regular reporting to develop our service to our customers’ efficiency
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with interest in supplier and manufacturing operations management
- Min. 1-year of active full-time student status remaining
- Proficient in English and Hungarian
- Good communication skills, able to communicate efficiently and proactively on an international level
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Strong analytical skills, well-structured, detail oriented, precise
- Motivated and proactive, team oriented, sense for accuracy
- Advantage: SAP experience, MS Visual Basic
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Long-term working opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- Attractive compensation package: laptop, mobile phone, monthly BKK pass contribution, monthly meal allowance, shopping possibility in the local Henkel shop, quarterly package of Henkel products, etc.
- Learning opportunities: LinkedIn Learning, Henkel Learning HUB
- Personal development and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Participation into the employee referral program: referral bonus after successfully referred employees
- Employee Assistance program: free financial, legal, psychological and medical support available for you and your family members
- Great team to work with
- Multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself
- Future career opportunities
Contract & Job type:
Kérjük, hogy ezt az e-mail címet ne használja pályázata, vagy önéletrajza továbbítására. A jelentkezéshez kérjük kattintson a fenti “Apply Now” gombra. Az e-mailben küldött pályázatok nem kerülnek elfogadásra.