Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supplier Quality Intern (m/f)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Europe Supplier Quality & Development Intern is primarily responsible for the implementation and control of supplier quality development and management programs for Europe Suppliers, with the goal of transformation of our supplier performance base to world class quality levels. Particular focus will be placed in the development of supplier quality systems and processes for management and performance development, and the execution of key improvement schemes such as supplier scorecards, comprehensive auditing and other performance monitoring actions. Close liaison with relevant business leadership and regional purchasing, operations and product development teams will be important.
- Key responsibility is for implementation and administration of global supplier quality & development strategies and programs for Europe Suppliers
- Ensure successful introduction of supplier quality & performance improvement programs to reduce variation, waste and increase added-value.
- Partner with Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations, Product Development and other cross-functional teams to manage supplier and contract manufacturer performance, with specific Europe regional focus.
- Support supplier audits/assessments as required, in cooperation with other quality team members
- Ensure the supplier complaint management process and customer complaint management process is effectively conducted within the assigned region
- Support the coordination of product complaints (supplier & customer complaints)
- As required, manage the alignment and agreement of quality assurance agreements and technical specifications with suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Coordinates and monitors continuous improvement activities at subcontractors in the course of audits.
- Ability to work min. 24 hours/week with flexibility
- Min. 1 year of active full-time student status remaining (Preferrably BSc or MSc in Engineering)
- Expert knowledge of Word and Excel; Sharepoint experience is preferrable
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience of Quality or Engineering in previous roles and/or studies
- Must maintain high level of energy and professionalism on the job.
- Self-driven, able to work remotely as part of a European team
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers, co-workers, cross-functional groups, and management.
- Exhibit creative, solid and positive problem-solving skills.
- Committed to Safety, Health and Environmental excellence.
- Committed to compliance with all Government regulations, company policies and customer agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence without direct authority
- Knowledge of working in SAP would be preferable
- Preferable to have knowledge in Quality and/or Engineering
- Preferable to have knowledge and use of six sigma / lean methodologies
- Preferable to have knowledge and use of statistics (Statistical Process Control/SPC)
- Previous experience in the automotive industry (participation in PPAP projects)
- Preferable to have a knowledge of Quality Management Systems and International Standards (ISO 9001-2015 and IATF 16949 Standards)
- PowerBI experience is preferrable
- Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Communication via telephone & video calling, as well as written format
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 1-year long internship opportunity with future career opportunities according to business need
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- Attractive compensation package: laptop, mobile phone, monthly BKK pass contribution, monthly meal allowance, shopping possibility in the local Henkel shop, quarterly package of Henkel products, etc.
- Learning opportunities: LinkedIn Learning, Henkel Learning HUB
- Participation into the employee referral program: referral bonus after successfully referred employees
- Employee Assistance program: free financial, legal, psychological and medical support available for you and your family members
- Great team to work with, dynamic and creative environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself, gaining insight into complex quality projects
- Multinational environment
Contract & Job type:
Kérjük, hogy ezt az e-mail címet ne használja pályázata, vagy önéletrajza továbbítására. A jelentkezéshez kérjük kattintson a fenti “Apply Now” gombra. Az e-mailben küldött pályázatok nem kerülnek elfogadásra.