At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As a Junior License Manager, you will assist the license management team in overseeing, monitoring, and optimizing corporate-wide software and subscription licenses
- Ensure compliance with license agreements, identify license requirements, and implementing license strategies
- Be part of our dx Global license management for software and subscription licenses
- Monitor and ensure compliance with license agreements and policies
- Manage our license documentation and databases and support in internal and external audits
- Assist and work in identifying license requirements for various departments and projects
- Collaborate with our global internal teams to optimize license usage and support negotiations of contract conditions
- Generate license reports and calculate and prepare quotations
- Actively participate in implementing and improving the dx licensing strategies