HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box-take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Implements, documents and operates small to large scale integration solutions on technologies such as SAP Integration Suite, IBM CloudPack for Integration or managed file transfers
• Prototypes, develops, tests and deploys APIs and other web services interfaces (XML/ JSON)
• Performs issue resolution incl. hands on 2nd/3rd level bug fixing, CI/CD and supports achievement of operational KPIs
• Leads small to medium integration projects
• Willingness to continuously learn new paradigms, technologies, and tool to move with Henkel's technology roadmap
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team and ability to cope with complexity and constant change. Is resilient to time-critical tasks and knows how to handle workload. Good command of English written and oral skills.