At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Site Automation Coordinator will ensure the operation of the installed automation systems. Compliance with the local Operational Technology (OT) cyber security strategy, closure of security gaps and management of the OT network is their responsibility. They manage and supervise the technical implementation of advanced (Industry 4.0) and digital solutions within the production site.
- Long-term planning, implementation and management of projects in the specific work area of electrical automation/digitalization.
- Ensuring maintenance and service of the installed hardware and software in the OT environment.
- Identification and closure of security gaps, as well as managing the OT network.
- Contribution and implementation of the OT cyber security strategy at the site.
- Implement the technical requirements of advanced (Industry 4.0) and digital solutions (e.g. Process Historian/Analytics; Industrial Internet of Things) for manufacturing improvements.
- Be the solution partner for automation-related matters from production and continuous improvement.
- Solution partner for automation-related matters from production and continuous improvement.