Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Digital Content Creation
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Produce engaging video content for our social media channel and marketing campaigns, showcasing our diverse range of professional hair products
- Operate cameras / smartphone, lighting and audio equipment during video shoots
- Assist with the planning and development of smaller content productions
- Edit and refine video content, ensuring fit with brand guidelines and content objectives
- Work within a connected and approachable international digital marketing team, catering for various professional brands
- Student with focus on digital/online marketing, film production, media studies or a related field
- First experiences with creating videos for digital marketing, particularly vertial video for social media
- Basic understanding of lighting, camera operation, audio recording and the respective software
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong organizational skills, excellent collaboration and communication skills in English
- High interest in the professional beauty and haircare industry and passion for digital marketing and beautiful social media content
- Creative mindset with a passion for visual storytelling
- Availability as of February 2024 in Hamburg
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.