Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Strategic Pricing Automotive OEM
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be part of our Global Pricing Team for the Adhesives Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) business
- Participate in the price planning process as well as support in executing pricing actions
- Take responsibility in standardization and further development of strategic negotiation materials for the Key Account Teams
- Further development and roll-out of relevant pricing and costing analytic tools (Power BI)
- Support the Regional Pricing Manager Europe and IMEA in strategic commercial analysis
- Student who has successfully passed first semsters of business-related studies, ideally focused on controlling and finance, strategy and sales
- First relevant work experience, preferably internationally in the area of controlling and finance or pricing
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Profound knowledge in MS Office tools, especially Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint
- Team player with excellent communication skills as well as very strong analytical skills
- Pro-active mindset and high degree of performance orientation
- Starting date as of March 2024, preferably available for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.