At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/ CAPRIS)
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects
- Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Is responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Documents all activities in CRM tool (CAPRIS/ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts
- Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules