At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Control Transportation service provider's performance by preparing daily, weekly and monthly logistics KPI dashboard
- Monitoring and reporting of transportation spend
- Assuming responsibility for driving, monitoring and reporting of the productivity projects with CI approach
- Working proactively with warehouse team and site operations leaders to improve, review and implement standard transportation processes and procedures
- Monitor outbound delivery and return operation to/from customers and other plants
- Support logistic purchasing on negotiation and contract setting withy service providers
- Developing and optimizing distribution network to ensure Henkel Turkey’s route to-market is cost effective and catalysis customer service excellence
- Ensuring logistic execution drives customer service excellence, within the corporate policies and guidelines