At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Facilitation of Lean assessments and periodical audits to ensure sustainability of standards
- Organization and moderating of workshops regarding continuous Lean Improvement activities
- Ensures the production process - products are timely produced, in the right quantity and quality
- Responsible to comply the standards of quality, ecology and work safety
- Ensures flexible and cost optimized production process and continuously optimize the processes and the production lines
- Seeks cooperation with the most important raw material suppliers/vendors, in order to use their potential and optimize the costs