Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship EU Brand Activation Management
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the European Brand Activation Team in developing holistic 360°-activation concepts for our core Henkel Consumer Brands in Europe
- Assist with the development of winning European activation plans to maximize the brand pull along the entire consumer journey
- Carry out independent trend research, consumer needs, media, activation and competition analysis
- Monitor and coordinate the European activation campaigns and independently create overarching learnings and action items
- Control creative agencies to develop European toolkits and act as a contact for the influencer, media activation and national and international brand management teams
- Support business maximizing long-term strategies and propose brand-country activation combinations
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of economics, marketing or international business studies
- First practical experience in product management, brand activation or media management through previous internships
- Advanced English language skills
- Confident in dealing with common MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Keen interest in trends, innovations and a good understanding of digital touchpoints
- Willingness to work in cross-functional teams and are characterized by reliability
- Open-minded and communicative personality with passion for constant changes and a high level of entrepreneurial spirit and networking skills
- Availability as of now for 5-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2.025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.